Skip to main content

Show HN: Ex Platform for SWEs https://ift.tt/Nwf6Fbz

Show HN: Ex Platform for SWEs Hey guys, just sharing this project that I've been working on. Let me know what you think. This idea came primarily from my own experience in the software industry. After a while, I was feeling discouraged by my job, mostly because I felt expendable (like a code monkey), burned out, and had unchallenging work. It felt like the employers I was working for didn’t have an idea of what was going on or how their employees were feeling. They would talk a lot about the technical challenges, but never did we talk about any mental/emotional challenges. So I started thinking about what could be done to mitigate this problem and came up with this solution. An employee experience platform that tracks multiple psychological dimensions (specifically customized to track problems that can be faced in a software engineering environment) and gives the managers some insights into their teams/employees. I'm still currently working on the MVP but would love to hear what you guys think about the idea and landing page. The MVP should be out in 2-3 weeks from now. https://smartteams.ca/ July 17, 2022 at 01:54AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog