Show HN: DevRaven – Monitoring for Developers Hi HN! I am Krishna Thota, founder of DevRaven. DevRaven is a monitoring platform for Developers. DevRaven enables engineering teams or individual developers to setup active monitoring for their services/applications and get alerted when things don't work as expected Today's launch makes available the following features: API Monitoring - Monitor your HTTP end points and perform no-code or scripted assertions. Synthetic Monitoring - Execute browser based end-to-end tests using Playwright framework. No setup required. SSL Monitoring - Monitor SSL certificates for your end points and get alerted before they expire. Web Page Monitoring - Run continuous Lighthouse audits on your web pages to ensure best performance, SEO. Welcome any feedback, questions or suggestions. https://www.devraven.io July 31, 2022 at 10:46PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments