Show HN: Bebo – run Clojure scripts on Deno Made this little thing: https://ift.tt/fWMaCwD In the spirit of deno it allows you to install a script from an https location but for Clojure(Script, .cljs). Why would you use this? I love Clojure and I'd love to see it in more places than the JVM and browser. Maybe you do too. It is similar to the idea of nbb which allows you to run .cljs scripts on Node.js via the SCI interpreter: - https://ift.tt/irmZRaB - https://ift.tt/d0knBit I posted this project yesterday but forgot to add "Show HN"... I hope that is OK since I can't edit my previous message anymore. July 3, 2022 at 07:39PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments