Show HN: Barfi – Python flow based programming with GUI What? Another flow based programming library for Python? Yes. All the FBP libraries out there for Python need to be run as a self contained application. They are not components that could be integrated into your existing data workflows. Barfi, on the other hand can be integrated. At the moment it has a Streamlit component that you can use in your Streamlit apps. Currently, I am working on a Jupyter notebook widget. https://ift.tt/Tf6Y2x9 July 7, 2022 at 03:00AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments