Show HN: Active learning as a service for easy data selection We are thinking about building a framework that can be used for unlabeled data selection (using active learning) to reduce human labeling budgets. And hope it can be easily used as a service, currently we are adding more SOTA active learning algorithms and there is a demo for you to play with! https://ift.tt/QDjYJxm July 21, 2022 at 04:03PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments