Skip to main content

Show HN: Isthisabearmarket.com https://ift.tt/4BMH8VS

Show HN: Isthisabearmarket.com Hey HN! Here's a quick sideproject that I've been working on for the last week The market downturn got me thinking about stock price APIs and how I could use them, overall I had a lot of fun writing this up https://ift.tt/NWshrMd June 27, 2022 at 01:57AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM