Show HN: I have been creating a tool to analyse blockchain data I have been creating a tool to analyse blockchain data side by side (in beta). Currently we support 6 coins with more coming, also more data points. you can add any data block from any supported coin to your personal blockpage. All components you can drag and drop. If you are into streaming I have created a green screen option so you can use these data blocks as a overlay for video creation. Desktop view is the best experience at the minute as mobile is still in dev. Site is in beta bugs still knocking about but it would be nice to get an opinion on the site and what people would want to see https://ift.tt/dBbHNAD https://ift.tt/dBbHNAD June 26, 2022 at 07:02PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments