Skip to main content

Show HN: Weron – A Peer-to-Peer VPN Based on WebRTC Written in Go https://ift.tt/nObLqTz

Show HN: Weron – A Peer-to-Peer VPN Based on WebRTC Written in Go Hey HN! I just released weron, a P2P VPN that uses WebRTC for transport which I've been working on for the last couple of months. It can create both layer 2/Ethernet and layer 3/IP overlay networks, and the underlying transport layer can be easily embedded to write your own P2P apps with Go. Compared to for example Tailscale, WireGuard and ZeroTier, its much harder to block on a network level and also significantly easier to set up, while not sacrifing much performance. I'd love to get your feedback :) https://ift.tt/I36EAbO May 8, 2022 at 01:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM