Show HN: Multiplayer sudoku. Race to fill in the most squares https://sudokurace.io is a free, real time multiplayer sudoku board. Invite your friends and race to fill the most squares. All feedback is welcome. MVP was built over the last ~4 days. Lmk what you think! You can play with as many people as you'd like at the same time May 30, 2022 at 05:08AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments