Show HN: Jira to Gitlab Issue Migration Tool $DAYJOB needed to migrate from JIRA to Gitlab due to business reasons (not related to the recent outage), so I wrote this issue migration tool [1] to help us preserve our historical data. This tool will copy issues from various JIRA projects to mirrored Gitlab projects (e.g. A jira project named JIRA-PROJECT1 will have its issues migrated to a gitlab project GL-PROJECT1). The tool also migrates issue comments to Gitlab notes and will recreate the existing issue links. YMMV, but this is working well for us. Comments welcomed. 1: https://ift.tt/G45CWil May 8, 2022 at 06:01AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments