Show HN: I made a body-interactive music app I made this iPhone app called "Affine Tuning" which is a collection of body-interactive musical pieces: https://ift.tt/VSXAkcs It uses body tracking (Motion Capture from RealityKit) to shape dynamic compositions. The app is completely free and will be updated in the future with more songs and other interactive features. May 15, 2022 at 02:04AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments