Skip to main content

Show HN: High Browse, esoteric web search (alpha quality) https://ift.tt/MQKd0nO

Show HN: High Browse, esoteric web search (alpha quality) Hi HN, I’ve been developing my own take on a web search engine for about six months. I’ve crawled just a few pages each from about 10 million websites each at the moment, but only the most lightweight websites are included as of this moment. I’m keen to hear what you make of this, and what you want to see next. Cheers, Ali https://highbrow.se/ May 5, 2022 at 09:09PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM