Show HN: A CLI to kick-start any language I'm working on a CLI that helps you create the boilerplate of your project in multiple languages and frameworks. In case of front-end frameworks/libraries, with cli you'll be able to create the project, set up git on your local, add the UI-framework, testing framework, and linting, and in the future releases you'll be able to even add pre-designed components. The CLI currently supports React, Angular, Vue, Svelte and Node.js will be released today. Also soon, you'll be able to deploy your applications to AWS with a single command. Appreciate your feedbacks and all the contributions are welcome. https://ift.tt/4CbqtBU May 10, 2022 at 09:20AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments