Show HN: Ask Deeply, a social game for small talk haters I hate small talks, I build a social game to help me deepen my relationships and connect with people beyond the shallow levels. I want your feedback, maybe inspire me with questions you would like to see popping in the game. https://askdeeply.com/ May 7, 2022 at 10:59AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments