Show HN: ProductDiv – A Website Editor for Developers I've been working on a library for developing websites visually. There are many tools for building websites, but none that fit my workflow as a front-end developer, so I made my own! It is an open source library called ProductDiv and it lets you: - Drag and drop any HTML template into your site. - Change elements with utility classes you can customize - Export clean HTML elements and copy into your source code. - Use in any framework! ProductDiv is developer-first, meaning the configuration for the editor lives in your source code. You can evolve the configuration as your project grows (as it inevitably will!). This lets you standardize design patterns and makes it easy to distribute high quality components to your team. I published a demo at https://ift.tt/WZSkoKE that includes Bootstrap 5 utility classes and some basic templates to experiment with. I would love your feedback on UX and to answer the big question: Would you use this in your project? Why or why not? https://ift.tt/WZSkoKE April 6, 2022 at 09:05PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments