Show HN: Porting Zelda Classic to the Web I spent the last two months porting Zelda Classic, a 20+ year old C++ Allegro program, to the web. If you're a fan of the 2D Zelda games, you'll likely find some very enjoyable games here. I also write at length about the process of porting a large C++ application to the web. https://ift.tt/3bpswNc April 30, 2022 at 12:57AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments