Show HN: Jina NOW - A lowcode tool for multimodal neural search My startup's just released this open source tool which lets you perform multimodal search in two lines. I would love to hear what you all think about it, or if you have any use case ideas in mind. It even helps Emojipedia improve its results. read the blog here: https://ift.tt/Eg63wVy... https://ift.tt/F9zM1WT April 28, 2022 at 04:34PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments