Skip to main content

Show HN: Colorfle – A daily color mixing game inspired by Wordle https://ift.tt/yFuIV7l

Show HN: Colorfle – A daily color mixing game inspired by Wordle Hi HN, I was inspired by Wordle to make Colorfle, a different take on the genre where the goal is to mix colors together to match the target color within six tries. There were some interesting problems to tackle in making this game, one of them being the difference between mixing digital colors and real-life behavior (in RGB, blue + yellow = grey!). I hope you enjoy it -- any feedback would be much appreciated! https://colorfle.com/ April 29, 2022 at 08:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM