Skip to main content

Show HN: Bonjourr · Minimalist browser homepage inspired by iOS https://ift.tt/mPH9NzJ

Show HN: Bonjourr · Minimalist browser homepage inspired by iOS Hey all! We've been working on this browser extension with a friend for the last three years and we've made a few updates recently, so I figured I'd post it here :) We're building it as an open source and more modern alternative to things like Momentum. There's still a ton more we'd like to do and we're looking for constructive criticism or advice, both to improve it and make more people know about it. We're really proud of it and hope you like it. Cheers! https://bonjourr.fr April 28, 2022 at 03:18PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM