Skip to main content

Show HN: Algorithmic trading for everyone https://ift.tt/ufDcS1Y

Show HN: Algorithmic trading for everyone Hi there. I built a company that makes algorithmic trading strategies for its users to invest with. --> https://justfor.fund Advice and feedback are very much welcomed! Disclaimer: New born business with its first beta version (12 users) currently live. Details: - I'm the sole developer and founder - I applied to YC S22 batch on the last day - Currently facing a big KYC compliance wall (code and protocols) - My priority right now is obtaining funds to cover minimal operational cost's. Need to pay for broker partnership costs too. - I have essentially no funds to cover cost's right now. - Currently applying for dev positions on several companies. - Developed the beta version on 3.5 months full-time. Thank you https://justfor.fund April 22, 2022 at 07:31AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM