Skip to main content

Show HN: WAPM – WebAssembly Package Manager https://ift.tt/N4LsAyU

Show HN: WAPM – WebAssembly Package Manager Hi HN! I’m Syrus, from the Wasmer team. We just released the new version of WAPM that is an order of magnitude better than the previous one (that we also announced here in HN two years ago! [0]), enabling an incredible experience for using and publishing WebAssembly packages. The tech stack that we are using includes: * Python and Django (for the backend) with Graphene (for the open GraphQL API [1]) and Django Channels with websockets over GraphQL [2] for subscriptions * Next.js [3] with React-Relay [4] and Tailwind.css [5] for the frontend * WebAssembly and Wasmer [6] (for the online shell) Vercel for serving the frontend and GCP for serving the backend. Please let me know if you have any questions, I’d be very happy to answer them! https://wapm.io/ March 3, 2022 at 01:22AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM