Skip to main content

Show HN: Fridays = Pizza Day https://ift.tt/pRmvlHe

Show HN: Fridays = Pizza Day After reading an article about what Google’s doing to drive orders to food delivery apps rather than restaurants’ websites, I decided to build a bot. It randomly tweets pizza places where you can order directly from their website. I’ll be delighted if it helps restaurants somehow. https://twitter.com/worldofpizza * The article about Google vs restaurants: https://ift.tt/WXvdYUz March 18, 2022 at 06:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM