Show HN: I'm building a new political party (feedback welcome!) Hi HN! I'm working on building a new political party (http://allogov.us/), and would appreciate some feedback on this! If the website isn’t clear, the idea is to get voters to sync on who to vote on. If the party wins, voters will get direct access to individual policy items, instead of a bundle of policies (the representative will vote in line with the app.) What're you looking for in a new political party? I'm not sure how to go about finding the first users: Anyone know anyone who has advice on this? Thanks! February 3, 2022 at 11:45PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments