Skip to main content

Show HN: I Created a Chrome Extension for PG: TRAB (Tweet Reporter and Blocker) https://ift.tt/GYf4nq3

Show HN: I Created a Chrome Extension for PG: TRAB (Tweet Reporter and Blocker) A few days ago I saw this tweet from PG: https://twitter.com/paulg/status/1496549841912094733 ...and guessed it shouldn't be too hard to make a chrome extension to do this (I had never made a chrome extension before) So I took a stab at it - took me a bit over a day to make it, and it was fun to put together. I responded to his tweet with the link to the extension but I'm not sure if he would've seen it. https://ift.tt/1gKswNC February 28, 2022 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM