Show HN: Asyncc Jobs: a job board to accelerate async work culture 2 years of remote work has proved us that this isn't the utopia we imagined we will get. There is something more. And that is async work style. I believe async work is the future. That's why I built this job board to accelerate the async work style. Please give me some support and write feedback. Thank you. https://asynccjobs.com/ February 27, 2022 at 10:39AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments