Skip to main content

Show HN: Replace “NFT” with “silly JPEG” while browsing https://ift.tt/3r26xxM

Show HN: Replace “NFT” with “silly JPEG” while browsing Hey HN, Years ago PanicSteve wrote a hilarious Chrome extension to replace all instances of "Cloud" with "Butt". This year, I got annoyed at seeing inane NFT articles everywhere. Thus, NFT-to-Silly-JPEG was born. Repo above or Chrome Web Store: https://ift.tt/3r35v4T... https://ift.tt/33RTAhq January 26, 2022 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM