Skip to main content

Show HN: Moderator,lightweight peer4peer anon forum https://ift.tt/3fZSDGl

Show HN: Moderator,lightweight peer4peer anon forum hello all! here's a link to my little pinteresting like forum that stores no data on the server and uses IPFS for image storage. The design aesthetic is that everything would in 64kb of memory so we're going for a collapse-proof low bandwidth experience. this makes moderator really fast. https://moderator.rocks is the web preview, a flutter client is in the works at https://ift.tt/32wqdRb take a look, post something fun, ask questions. I'm also on twitter @moderatorium in case interested. Have fun! January 26, 2022 at 12:23AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM