Skip to main content

Show HN: I Launched a “Fun” Web App for Developers https://ift.tt/32JhStA

Show HN: I Launched a “Fun” Web App for Developers I strongly believe that every developer is a teacher and likewise. Every time you are asked to help someone else understand your code, you’ll always be grateful to be able to share your own knowledge with others. Explain Code App is the place you can make this happen! I am eager to hear your thoughts on what I have put together so far. Would love to hear your feedback! Let me know if there are any other features you would like for this site, I’m open for ideas and would love the community feedback. Here is the link: https://ift.tt/3q1BRv5 January 5, 2022 at 12:23AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM