Skip to main content

Show HN: I made a book with a hundred UI/UX tips https://ift.tt/3Do8wj8

Show HN: I made a book with a hundred UI/UX tips Hello. This year I dived into UI/UX area and at the same time I work as a web developer. I sincerely love making good UI. But at my full time job it's not always possible due to different reasons =\ So I've been posting random UI/UX staff on Twitter, then I made a free book that had 50 tips (posted it here as well). I decided to finish this year by collecting everything I learned and here it is: https://ift.tt/3olAJmp. This time it's a paid one. But, you can check ~20 pages of it, just go to https://ift.tt/3Epgfif, put 0 in the price and download it for free. I tried to illustrate almost every tip and provide some additional links. This is especially useful for devs and founders who cannot afford a designer or just want to make their UI look decent. December 4, 2021 at 06:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM