Skip to main content

Show HN: Simple Weather App https://ift.tt/3x8ED4K

Show HN: Simple Weather App This is a simple single page weather app I made that grabs data from NOAA for where I live. If you view the html source you can see it's pretty easy to configure it for wherever you live in the U.S. You just have to edit the links. Personally, I like using this more than any of the weather apps out there because it's fast and has the data I want and need, and no ads. It uses the latest version of Bootstrap and jQuery. https://ift.tt/3CJMyGS November 22, 2021 at 03:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM