Skip to main content

Show HN: Create a simple, searchable wiki from Google Drive https://ift.tt/3FmOerG

Show HN: Create a simple, searchable wiki from Google Drive Hi folks, I've built a tool to quickly create wikis from Google Drive folders that makes it easy to find files fast. It's similar to creating a wiki with Google Sites, but it looks nicer and the search is faster and more accurate. You can easily publish public wikis to a custom domain too. Here's the link: https://neat.wiki Hope it's useful, any feedback is much appreciated. November 16, 2021 at 08:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM