Show HN: Slice and dice your TMUX windows and panes using Chaakoo Hi Folks, I've created a Go based tool, named Chaakoo, for creating TMUX windows and panes based on a configured layout. The idea here is inspired by the CSS grid template areas. The attempt here is to save ~5 minutes everyday by offloading the startup related TMUX work to Chaakoo. Please do checkout the README[1] to try it out. 1 - https://ift.tt/3ao7CqM October 9, 2021 at 08:54PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments