Skip to main content

Show HN: Google search+display revenue alone is more than all of Microsoft's rev https://ift.tt/3nxhHI3

Show HN: Google search+display revenue alone is more than all of Microsoft's rev Something interesting I just noticed. Both Google and Microsoft released earnings today. I looked through the numbers and this caught my eye. Google rev: $65.1B Microsoft rev: $45.3B Google made about ~$20B more than Microsoft. Looking at the earnings release, Google's search & display business alone made about $46B in revenue, which is more than the entirety of Microsoft. Other biz units that are not included in Google's core search & display business: Youtube: $7.2B Cloud: $5B Google "Other": $6.7B Other bets: $0.18B Google release: https://ift.tt/2Zzfxjd Microsoft release: https://ift.tt/3mk6Ulf October 27, 2021 at 06:20AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM