Skip to main content

Show HN: A bookmarklet for reading/sharing News https://ift.tt/2ZIkMwA

Show HN: A bookmarklet for reading/sharing News I made a simple bookmarklet to make reading/sharing news easier. Everything is just 2 clicks away: 1. find archive.today or archive.org links 2. post to HN, Reddit or Twitter 3. find the current page on HN, Reddit or Twitter Just go to newsyup.com. It's a bookmark, so no extension, no installation, no registration. October 3, 2021 at 10:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM