Skip to main content

Show HN: Grokkoli – an individualized/adaptive math-tutoring web app https://ift.tt/3ztH8is

Show HN: Grokkoli – an individualized/adaptive math-tutoring web app Hi All - I'm Eric, and I’ve been working on a math-tutoring application that continually adapts to a child’s learning needs as they answer questions: www.grokkoli.com/beta (introduces new concepts in granular steps, figures out where/how learners might be confused & attempts to resolve it, speeds kids past the stuff they understand clearly, tracks their recall, answer-speed, and more). Currently in beta, looking for families with kids in grades 1-6 to beta-test. Especially interested in taking on families that are finding math to be a challenge. Happy to share more details if needed (still assessing the level of detail most considerate/appropriate on HN). All feedback is welcome. August 28, 2021 at 01:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM