Skip to main content

Show HN: LaunchVitamins – daily SMS messages to stay productive and accountable https://ift.tt/3pMx1kY

Show HN: LaunchVitamins – daily SMS messages to stay productive and accountable I'm founder and creator of LaunchVitamins (https://ift.tt/3xeiWPB). Inspired by a tweet by Shaan Puri and a Brainstorms.io newsletter, I created Launch Vitamins. The premise is pretty simple, receive a daily SMS message to help keep you productive and accountable. It's a real human (me) on the other side. We are more productive when someone is watching, so if you are starting a side gig or deep in work in something established, check out my site. I'd really appreciate it! Craig Tweet mentioned: https://twitter.com/shaanvp/status/1381707640728809472?lang=en Newsletter mentioned: https://ift.tt/35daV1q June 12, 2021 at 01:45AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM