Skip to main content

Show HN: Crowdsourcing mentorship – A place to go to before stackoverflow https://ift.tt/3cl4Zrf

Show HN: Crowdsourcing mentorship – A place to go to before stackoverflow I'm building out a place to get quick mentorship about a specific app idea you have while you're learning to code. This is for anyone wanting to get direction on how to start a new app idea. The community members will help to narrow the scope a bit with more tailored resources that is focused on your app idea. https://buildfaast.com/ Always interested in feedback! Please shoot it across and I'll log it. June 6, 2021 at 02:39AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM