Skip to main content

Show HN: Keptab – Powerful Tabs Manager https://ift.tt/3oQ7YNl

Show HN: Keptab – Powerful Tabs Manager Hello HackerNews! Recently, I launched a brand new project named Keptab. Keptab (https://keptab.com/) is a powerful tabs manager that convert all your tabs with one click to a simple list. And more, you can share the list as a web page with your friends. Keptab is similar to OneTab, but more powerful than OneTab. If you like OneTab, may you would try Keptab. Now available Chrome version, and more version will be upload later. Take a try in https://keptab.com/ Happy to answer any questions you may have! May 26, 2021 at 09:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM