Skip to main content

Show HN: Colorado Excluded – Find companies that are avoiding hiring in Colorado https://ift.tt/34g2y4J

Show HN: Colorado Excluded – Find companies that are avoiding hiring in Colorado Over the weekend I threw together a quick website that takes user submissions for job listings for companies that are avoiding hiring in Colorado: https://ift.tt/3oJ7GYk Colorado recently passed a law that, amongst other things, requires that companies who are hiring remotely in Colorado to list a salary range for their positions. While I obviously can't make any guarantee that this is the reason, many companies have started listing job openings that are excluding any Colorado based applicants. You can find more information in the FAQ on the about page: https://ift.tt/3fFIldY May 24, 2021 at 09:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM