Skip to main content

Show HN: I have curated a list of 127 remote companies https://ift.tt/3eio9j4

Show HN: I have curated a list of 127 remote companies When we are looking for remote jobs we generally browse job postings in remote job boards. In doing so we miss some opportunities which are not posted in those job boards. So if you are actively looking for a remote job you should also checkout career pages of companies which recruit remote talent. I have compiled a list of such companies and tagged each company with remote locations they are hiring for. Those who are looking for remote job do checkout this page. https://ift.tt/2MQrnPu March 6, 2021 at 07:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM