Show HN: A coding coach to help you write better code faster Hey HN! I’m Julien, the founder of Code Inspector, a platform that helps developers and managers produce better code and reduce technical debt. We would love to get some feedback from the Hacker News community. Our platform inspects code, looks for defects (security, vulnerability, design, performance, lack of documentation), automates code reviews and reports on team activity. You can customize violation alerts to reduce false positives. We currently support GitHub, Bitbucket and Gitlab. I’d love to hear your thoughts on what you would expect from such a platform (what you like, dislike) and what could help developers produce better code. Thanks for reading thus far and hope to hear from the HN community. - Code Inspector: https://ift.tt/3h6dtnj - GitHub App: https://ift.tt/2MgR0IX - Bitbucket App: https://ift.tt/2Nz3zzV February 23, 2021 at 11:31PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments