Show HN: Intro to Python and Programming for non-CS majors (revisited) Hi there, I am the author of this Show HN post: https://ift.tt/33GWdOt Back then, I released the materials for my Intro to Python course "to the world". GitHub repo: https://ift.tt/39b2eEs I incorporated many of the constructive criticism and am currently recording a video lecture series on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-2JV1G3J10kRUPgP7EwLhyeN5lOZW2kH I guess that a lot of people without a CS background would find these resources valuable and am open for further feedback. If you have any "non-tech" friends who want to learn to code, please feel free to direct them to my course. Stay healthy everybody! January 20, 2021 at 01:20AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments