Skip to main content

Show HN: I made a solar-powered, ePaper photo frame https://ift.tt/3r7vXIw

Show HN: I made a solar-powered, ePaper photo frame Looks like this year ePaper projects have been popping around[1], so this is mine. I made a photo frame with the intention of having a record of my family's history that can potentially outlive me. Knowing the challenges of long-lived digital projects, I consider this a moving target that will go through several iterations, but the first version showed encouraging results. I wonder if anyone else is interested in having something like that in their living rooms. More details: https://ift.tt/2Wr1O96 [1] https://ift.tt/33w5ngR https://ift.tt/3a0eS9D and more recently https://ift.tt/2W8BSyJ December 18, 2020 at 05:26AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM