Skip to main content

Show HN: Cyberpunk Trainer – My First OSS Project https://ift.tt/3aFGlBq

Show HN: Cyberpunk Trainer – My First OSS Project Hey gang, My names Ryan. I Develop Desktop applications, usually for Windows. I made this little Trainer application , if anyone wants to try it out. It lets you manipulate values in memory, in-order to hack stats, crafting materials, etc. If you like it, have any suggestions, or angrily yell about the console release, feel free to hmu. https://ift.tt/34Lf7FU (PS: Looking for work!) December 25, 2020 at 05:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM